Monday, August 8, 2016

Sometimes you need to remind them like 101 times...

Text Message For The Win

Getting the most updated information to a large group of people can be pretty challenging. While we have a billion and one tools Remind (aka Remind 101) is pretty simple and effective.

Start by visiting Remind and creating an account. I recommend using your Lindbergh account if you are using it for district things.

Once you login look on the far left side. 
Click Create a class.


Name your class.
If this is for a team or club I would recommend using something familiar.
Example - Chess Club 2016-2017 or Freshman Football 2016-2017
Click Create.


Click Allow.

Select a way you want people to sign up to receive texts.
In-person or PDF are the most commonly used options.


Near the bottom of the screen you will find a text box.
Type your message and click Send.


This is the text that appeared on my phone. So simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So I have these sweet ceiling speakers, now what?

Like you, my music tastes are pretty wide. One minute I'm listening to old punk and the next Taylor Swift. Sometimes these artists ar...