Skip to main content

I get so many emails I fear missing that super important one. Help!


There are some days when I get about 1.21 gigawatts of email. I do my best to answer each but I know I miss important messages. Check out this super simple gmail extension that will (hopefully) solve these types of email issues.

Adding Boomerang to gmail - check out our previous post.

I just received this email. I know my son will really want me to share it with him but there is a high likelihood that by the time I get home I will totally forget. This unfortunate issue will no longer be a problem with the Boomerang extension!


 

At the top of the screen you will see a little button called Boomerang.
Click that and you will see this drop down.
I selected for this email to pop back up in my inbox tomorrow morning.
In retrospect I should have clicked in 4 hours or set a custom time.


So... where did my email go?
On the far left side of gmail look under your labels.
Click Boomerang and you will find any emails you Boomeranged for later.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is emailing me? The Blue Man Group??? (Add an image to your Google account.)

WHY It is always nice to put a face with a name. Sometimes we need a tiny little reminder of what someone looks like because we don't see them very often. Follow these steps to add/change the image associated with your Google account. HOW Open your email. Click your image. It might just be a blue circle if you have not added something already. Click Change . Find an image you like. Your amazing new image will appear. From now on everyone can put a name to a face!

Annotate PDF? How might I do that?

So I have a PDF and I need to edit it. Here is one method that works pretty well for me. Open Word. Click File .  1. Click Open . 2. Click Browse . 3. Find the PDF you want to annotate. 4. Click Open . Click OK when you see this box. Bam! Your PDF now opens in Word. Note: you maybe have to click Enable Editing at the top of the screen. Finished editing and want to turn it back into a PDF? Click File . 1. Click Save As . 2. Click This PC . 3. Pick a location. I usually save things to my desktop. 4. Click Save as type - and choose PDF. 5. Click Save .

Zoom - How to connect to a Zoom meeting.

This post was created to help anyone who is attempting to connect to a Zoom meeting understand how the process works. Click here for a video tutorial on how to get started with Zoom Continue reading for details on how to connect on an iPad/iOS device, Android phone/tablet, Chromebook and a laptop. While this won't solve every issue, it should take care of getting you quickly connected. The post will be longer than normal, just scroll down to the device you are wanting to connect. Most of these steps only need to be done the first time. Joining the second meeting will be much easier, pretty much just click and join. Please note - I made this post super fast. There are bound to be small errors. iPad/iOS We are using an iPad for this demo. I imagine connecting an iPhone will be nearly the same. Start by downloading the Zoom app from the app store. This is the very first thing you need to do if you don't have the app first the process may be more confusing. You...