Thanks for having us, Kennerly.We covered quite a few GoogleDocs topics, so here are some support resources if needed. Please let us know if you have any questions!
- How to create a form video is just below and even more details are available here.
- Ideas for how to use Google Forms- CLICK HERE
MANAGING YOUR DRIVE:
- Search functions within the Drive. When you are in Drive, use the search bar and click on the DOWN arrow (see image) to filter your resources.
CREATE A FOLDER:
- When you are in your Drive, make sure that you click on create, then Folder, then title the folder. The folder will appear in the left-hand column, under My Drive. If you can't see it, click the light gray arrow directly next to My Drive to show your folders.
- Be careful when you move documents around-- if you get a warning that 'no one will be able to see it', don't move it! Instead, in the document go to File and Make a Copy. Then, you will have a "Copy of..."
SHARING GOOGLE DOCS:
- Share any GoogleDoc by clicking on the blue share button in the top right corner. Use this resource as a guideline for visibility (who needs to see it).
- FORMS: To share a form you've created, click on the blue "Send Form" button in the top right corner. *To share with people without an @lindberghschools.ws accounts, make sure you UNCHECK the option at the top of the page that says "Require Lindbergh Schools login to view this form".
To send the link in an email to parents, copy the link and paste it into the body of the email.
Do you slowly collect tabs throughout the day? I know on any given day I might open twenty to thirty tabs. That many open tabs starts to ...
What if I told you by creating one simple Padlet page you could totally transform your whole classroom in one week or less, sound interes...
I have an Amazon Echo and a Google Home. This is my next purchase! How else will I know which way the wind is blowing? Interested? Chec...
I sometimes wonder why I am in such a hurry. Are the deadlines real or somewhat flexible? Some days I find it nearly impossible to slow d...