Skip to main content

Funniest moment of the year

Anyone want to guess what is happening here? Fb

Comments

  1. I know! I know! He's calling in reinforcements to clean off the desk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take a platoon of Marines to get that thing clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is planning my summer training classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all who responded. :) This is the call that changed Colin's life...his 1st iPad purchase. When the Apple guy answered the phone, Colin did one of those moves like a kid does when he scores a home run or gets an A on a paper. I just wish I had the video camera rolling...it was just so funny because he cheered like he had just one a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, I was wrong. The picture was so small, I was guessing that Colin was holding an actual, antiquated telephone receiver in his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan - It did feel odd using the phone to order an ipad. The website was so jammed that it was not allowing me in. I can't believe how popular the device became once the keynote address was over. During the presentation they did talk about the post-pc era. The days of the traditional laptop/desktop are nearing an end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is emailing me? The Blue Man Group??? (Add an image to your Google account.)

WHY It is always nice to put a face with a name. Sometimes we need a tiny little reminder of what someone looks like because we don't see them very often. Follow these steps to add/change the image associated with your Google account. HOW Open your email. Click your image. It might just be a blue circle if you have not added something already. Click Change . Find an image you like. Your amazing new image will appear. From now on everyone can put a name to a face!

Annotate PDF? How might I do that?

So I have a PDF and I need to edit it. Here is one method that works pretty well for me. Open Word. Click File .  1. Click Open . 2. Click Browse . 3. Find the PDF you want to annotate. 4. Click Open . Click OK when you see this box. Bam! Your PDF now opens in Word. Note: you maybe have to click Enable Editing at the top of the screen. Finished editing and want to turn it back into a PDF? Click File . 1. Click Save As . 2. Click This PC . 3. Pick a location. I usually save things to my desktop. 4. Click Save as type - and choose PDF. 5. Click Save .

Zoom - How to connect to a Zoom meeting.

This post was created to help anyone who is attempting to connect to a Zoom meeting understand how the process works. Click here for a video tutorial on how to get started with Zoom Continue reading for details on how to connect on an iPad/iOS device, Android phone/tablet, Chromebook and a laptop. While this won't solve every issue, it should take care of getting you quickly connected. The post will be longer than normal, just scroll down to the device you are wanting to connect. Most of these steps only need to be done the first time. Joining the second meeting will be much easier, pretty much just click and join. Please note - I made this post super fast. There are bound to be small errors. iPad/iOS We are using an iPad for this demo. I imagine connecting an iPhone will be nearly the same. Start by downloading the Zoom app from the app store. This is the very first thing you need to do if you don't have the app first the process may be more confusing. You...