What is Google Keep?
A simple app and website that allows you to capture your thoughts, organize and share them. These typed notes can be later shared and expanded in Google Docs. These notes are not limited to just text, you can capture audio, set reminders and even add images. It is kinda like Post-It Notes combined with the power of your mobile device.
Using the Google Keep App
Download the App
- This app is Android only.
- Using an iOS device? You can navigate to keep.google.com and access your notes through the web.
Using Keep Through the Web
- Open the site.
- Click Add note at the top of the screen.
- Choose the type of note you want to create.
- Start typing.
- Create checklists - click to cross out.
- Fast and light brainstorm - share to Google Docs to expand.
- Capture an audio note.
- Take a picture of something interesting and note it.
- Quick way to share ideas with others.
- Create team checklists.
Google's official Keep help center.