Sometimes you need to show something under your ELMO and display a website at the very same time. That amazing mix of ELMO and website is possible with this technique.
(Note: Don't have Image Mate on your laptop? Take a look at this post and you will be up and running in no time.)
1. Open the website you want to display.
2. Click and drag the website all the way to the left (or right) until the cursor can't move anymore. Then release the mouse.
4. Open Image Mate. You can quickly find it on your start screen by typing Image Mate.
5. Click and drag the edges of the screen to re-size the ELMO image.
6. The perfect ratio of website and ELMO!