flickr image: williamson
That video is now on Youtube.
The audio appears that it was recording while you were on a plane.
Now you are looking for a way to have your recordings sound as smooth and clear as your natural voice.
1. In the lower right task bar, right-click on the audio icon.
2. Left-Click on Recording Devices
3. Left-Click on Microphone to highlight (you should only see one microphone icon listed)
4. Left-Click on Properties button
5. Left-Click on the tab titled Levels
6. Move the slider for Microphone boost to the far left (should be at 0.0 DB)
7. Left-Click Apply button and then Left-Click OK button
This solution brought to you by Keith Loveless.