Your students want to create a short video and you are looking for a way to make that happen.
- What devices do you need to create a video?
- What software do we have to edit?
- How can we share these videos?
- Devices - just use anything you have access to. Mobile phones and tablets will work best for capturing the shots.
- Software - Check out WeVideo. The students can log in with their Lindbergh account. Upload the videos they shot on any device and begin to edit. All of the footage will be stored online.
3. Sharing -
High School Students - upload to YouTube.
Middle/Elementary - upload to Google Drive and share with the teacher.
This appears to be a super simple app/site to solve some issues we have with creating videos.