This center is focused on the Epson Projector. The following links will teach you the basics on how to operate parts of this projector.
By the end of this center you will:
- know how to calibrate your board
- use the tools to annotate the screen
- (if there is time) know how to use the white board mode
Please complete these steps in the order they appear.
Calibrate the Projector
Calibrating your board is essential to using your pens with your board. You will need to connect your laptop to the Epson projector in the room for this task.
Easy Interactive Epson Tools
These tools will allow you to annotate (draw) directly on your screen. You do not have to be connected to the projector to complete these tasks.
- How to find you Easy Interactive Tools
- Using the Easy Interactive Tools - Pen
- Easy Interactive Tools - White Board Mode