By the end of this center you will:
- know how to use ImageMate
- know how to take pictures with the ELMO
- (if there is time) know how to capture video with the ELMO
Please complete these steps in the order they appear.
Connecting the ELMO
This video will step you through what you should experience when you connect your ELMO to your laptop. This process should only need to be completed once.
- Connecting your ELMO to your Windows 7 computer. (Truman and Concord only!)
- Connecting your ELMO to your Windows XP computer. (All other buildings.)
Taking Pictures with ImageMate
Launch your ImageMate software and follow the steps shown in this video.
Tip: Use ImageMate to project what is under the ELMO. There will be no delay going between what is under the ELMO and displaying your laptop. When you use the buttons on the ELMO there tends to be a delay of up to 8 seconds before you can start using your computer again.
Capturing Video with the ELMO
This video demonstrates how to use the ELMO to capture live video and audio. This is typically used to capture a part of a lesson that is later uploaded to youtube or the moodle to be view later.